If yes I have made this step by step guide to help you guys to increase the battery life of a laptop.
The battery is the main asset of a laptop. But as it is usually only a few hours, we often seek ways to optimize to extend this precious time of use. Here are some tips and tricks to increase the battery life of your laptop.
Modern laptops are more powerful than ever, and thanks to advance nomadic technology, they are also more efficient, giving us a greater battery performance.
However, they still need to be plugged in at a certain time of the day. Although self-sufficiency is the number one complaint about laptops, it is possible to achieve significant improvement by adopting good habits and a few software adjustments.
Tips To Increase The Battery Life Of Laptop
Related Article: Best Gaming Laptop Under $1000
- Lower the brightness
- Turn on the screen standby to minutes
- Enable the option to stop hard disks when not in use.
Change Your Power Options To Increase The Battery Life Of Laptop
- Do not exceed a critical threshold of unloading (10% of remaining energy) or lose up to 20% of the battery capacity.
- Avoid exposing a battery to extreme temperatures. Indeed, heat and cold accelerate the deterioration of its chemical components. Keep it at a temperature around 15 °.
Tips How To Make Laptop Battery Last Longer
- Did you know that playing movies, songs directly from the DVD player use more battery life? It is best to copy/paste your files to your desktop to reduce access to power-consuming drives.
- Lowering the frequency of the processor through the software Downclocking makes it possible to increase the battery of a laptop at the expense of the performance.
- Finally, concerning software specialized in power management, we recommend "Laptop Hardware Control". It is simple and complete.
Related Article: Best Laptops Under $700