I bet this is the simplest laptop buying guide you would find on the internet today!
In this article, I have made it sure to review the top best laptops for teachers that would surprisingly make you either stick to them all at once or add them up into your Buy list!
Using a laptop in the class will no longer be considered as a punishable offense. Thankfully, laptop technology has evolved enough to approve the use of laptops and tablets in the classroom to turn the boring lecture into an exciting learning system by means of an educational laptop software.
From expanding the horizon of the learning environment to creating lessons, preparing lecture subjects and enhancing student engagement, the learning-oriented laptop software can help maintain learning even outside the classrooms. By having a right set of teaching software, teachers and educators can streamline their activities like keeping attendance, recording behavior, engaging students inside and outside the classroom with effective communication.
Best laptops for teachers in 2019
- Since you are going to spend most of your time staring at the screen, it follows that the screen size should be reasonable. It should allow for easy visibility without putting you to strain. If the work is easily displayed, then you will be able to concentrate on other important things as creativity. Considering the amount of time that the teacher sits behind the screen, you should never go wrong with the screen size.
- Having a lightweight laptop is useful for teachers who might find themselves on the move. It results in less injury to the back and makes it easy to get around. A lightweight laptop also allows the teachers to change the workstations at will without having to worry about the bulkiness of the laptop. Some teachers choose to lie down on the couch or take their writing to bed, the weight of the laptop should not deter such desires.
- First off, a laptop that is perfect for teachers should have a reasonably large RAM and also enough storage space. Also, with a fast processor, the teachers will be able to access data more quickly and get optimum performance. Overall, a teacher needs a machine that can open different windows at the same time. Some of the browsers take up really huge space. But if you a bigger RAM, a decent processor and enough storage, then you are guaranteed optimum performance.
- There could be several reasons why you will want to write in the dark or maybe you could just find yourself in such a situation unintentionally. So a keyboard backlight is essential in case you find yourself writing in a poorly lit environment. It ensures that work is continuous and deadlines are met on time.
- Longer battery life and decent power saving ability are two main features a good battery should have. For a teacher, such a battery will give you the freedom to move around without having to be tied down to a source of power.
- When it comes to the keyboard, it needs to have a spacious area that can allow your palm to rest. So make sure it’s full-sized and that all the keys are remarkably visible. Also, make it’s easy on the fingers.
- So we went ahead to scout the web and we’ve compiled for you a list of laptops we found to be best for teachers. Within our list, there’s definitely that laptop that suits you best. So be sure to check out the entire list.
1. ASUS ZenBook UX303UA
2. Microsoft Surface Book 2 Best Laptop For Teachers
3. ASUS ZenBook UX305UA
4. ASUS C302CA-DHM4 Chromebook Flip
5. Apple 15″ MacBook Pro