Looking for the best laptops for seniors?
Hello and welcome to the guide of the best laptops for seniors in 2019.
I bet this is the simplest laptop buying guide you would find on the internet today!
In this article, I have made it sure to review the top best laptops for seniors that would surprisingly make you either stick to them all at once or add them up into your Buy list!
Nowadays, when technology has changed the lifestyle of human beings irrespective of their age. It has also become a necessity for older retired persons. Older persons are more empathetic to be in touch with their loved ones, visit/travel to the places they loved.
In fact, As you get retired, You always dream of visiting, travel and meet new people while you still want to be in touch with family and friends.
To summarize, we can say that retired life needs a laptop that offers technology (to stay in touch through email, video chat, and social media.
Best Laptops For Law Students
Entertainment facility and graphics to enjoy TV serials.
Portability So that you can keep your world in your laptop with you during visits to your favorites places and people.
Here, We have some suitable laptops according to the requirements mentioned above. These laptops (offer the ability to communicate and ) are good at communication, powerful, portability and HD capability that allows you to watch your favorite movies, television shows and cinematic events in style.
1: Samsung Chromebook 2- Best laptop for teenagers [EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION]
- Storage: 16GB
- RAM: 4GB RAM.
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5800 1.9 GHz
- Screen Size: 11.6 Inches.
- Weight: 2.65 lbs
DISPLAY AND PORTABILITY
2. Acer Aspire E15 E5-575G-57D4
- Brand: Acer
- Laptop Type: Standard laptop
- Screen Size: 15.6-inch
- Screen Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels (Full HD)
- Other Display Specs: TN display tech (narrower viewing angles than IPS)
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-7200U 7th Gen dual-core 2.5-3.1GHz 3MB cache (User Benchmark CPU score: 48)
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GT 940MX 2GB dedicated video card (User Benchmark GPU score: 11)
- System Memory: (RAM)n8GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- DVD Optical Drive: DVD writer
- Input: Backlit keyboard with numeric pad Multi-touch trackpad with integrated buttons
- Speakers and Audio: Stereo speakers Combo microphone and headphones audio jack
- Camera: Front
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: 1 x USB-C 2 x USB 3.0 + 1 x USB 2.0
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI + 1 x VGA
- Media Card Reader: Yes (SD card reader)
- Battery: "Up to 12 hours" of battery life 6-cell 2800 mAh
3. Lenovo Flex 5
- CPU (7th Generation) Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Processor.
- RAM 8GB DDR4 RAM.
- Graphics Card Intel HD Graphics 620.
- Display Size 15.6 Inch Display.
- Weight 4.4 lbs.
- Storage 128 GB PCle SSD + 1 TB HDD.
- Operating System: Windows 10.
- Battery Life Up to 8 Hours.
4: ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop-Best laptop for Seniors
- Storage: 128GB plus 1TB
- RAM: 8GB RAM.
- Operating System: Windows 10 home
- Processor: Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7
- Screen Size: 14 Inches.
- Weight: 3.1 lbs